• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1980 Les Paul Navigator

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveWW

Reaction score
Reluctant sale

Listed on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150962434078?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Looking for ?750 shipped in the UK.

Dave

What is the shape of the neck? 50's or 60's? Looks like a short tenon?

Thanks.

Thanks guys,

The neck has a fat fifties feel and as you can see from the picture the lip doesn't extend into the pick-up cavity.

Dave

Dave - are you mad?

Played this one, and there is something about it, it's the best sounding Les Paul I've ever played, which is a lot, including some very expensive ones! Everyone who picked it up at the Uk convention commented on how amazing it was.

I can confirm that!, saw guitar on convention. I wish I had some spare money now, this is a real player. Any trades?
cheerr

Thanks again for the comments. Yes, John I think I may be mad!

It is indeed an incredible guitar and I'll probably regret selling it. Something said often on these boards but very true in this case.

Dave

Thanks for the interest and offers on here. There's now quite a few bids so it looks like I'll have to take my chances on ebay. New pic's and info added to the listing.

Dave

Nice sale there Dave... eBay sure was the way to go!

Cheers,
Ryan

Latest posts

Back