• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS EVA shg 5w amp & cab PRICE DROP! SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max The Dog

Reaction score
English Valve Amps 5w amp and cabinet. Made around 1980 I am told. Covered in red vinyl and badged Marshall. I have the EVA badge also. The amp can run on EL84 or 6V6 valves. It has the 6V6 in it but I have an EL84 to go with it. The cabinet has Two 12" Tayden True Brit speakers and both the amp and cab are immaculate, no scuffs or tears. The only thing wrong is the facia plate has got some cracks on it where the previous owner says he put some marks on it with a black marker pen to mark out his favourite settings and then tried to remove them with some solvent and caused the cracks. I have a new facia for it but have not put it on because I would have to take apart and re solder the on/off light and my soldering skills are not too good. I have no box for this so it would have to be picked up from here. ?300

BacchusBST54VandEVASHG5wAmp001.jpg

EVASHG5wAmpCabinetTaydenTrueBritspeakers001.jpg

EVASHG5wAmpCabinetTaydenTrueBritspeakers013-1.jpg

EVASHG5wAmpCabinetTaydenTrueBritspeakers010.jpg

EVASHG5wAmpCabinetTaydenTrueBritspeakers011.jpg

Max The Dog said:
hoping for a Princeton Rev or getting my old romany back. not having much luck so far John.

Both a bit easier on the back too! Good luck with the sale Pete :)

Max The Dog said:
How about ?300? Getting pretty desperate, got to move my stuff out, the wife wants the bedroom back. :roll:

Pete, that's silly money, ebay it you're bound to get more than that!

Hi John, going to swap it tomorrow for a Swart Space Tone 6v6 SE I think. Its got to go , just dont have room for it in my tiny new room! 8)
Have you heard of these amps? I looked them up and they seem great,and small.

That seems like a decent deal, never played a Swart, but they get really good write-ups, and it'll certainly take up less space :)

Latest posts

Back