• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS:VINTAGE 80s BURNY LP CUSTOM CREAM WHITE & 77s GRECO S

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelloveguitars

Reaction score
...It is crazy, I am selling some of my great guitars
1/. Rare vintage 1980's Burny Les Paul Custom white cream MIJ
50s Fat neck
Pickups: EMG
Bridge: Schaller
Condition: Very very beautiful vintage, the finish & the binding are aged naturally..!! no break, no cracks, no repaired. there's a small finish worn spot on the back of the neck. hardware is worn to aged nickel. Guitar plays like a sweet dream, no issues. It is a super rock star LP custom, solid rock, looks much nicer in person. Someone will love it

Let go 900 usd shipped

2/. Rare vintage 1977 Greco Early Sixties Natural Stratocaster MIJ
Body: beautiful ash wood ( 2 pieces)
Neck: maple and very very nice dark rosewood fretboard ( Brazilian's)
Pickups: vintage 70 Bill Lawrence single coil
Hardware: Greco fades to age nickel
Condition: Beautiful vintage, awesome natural relic on the guitar finish.
no cracks, no break, no repaired Neck is straight, very nice frets, no buzzing. vintage feel/player, the tone is sweet, fat and so nice to play...It is a GREAT strat to have!!

Let go 800 usd shipped

Both of the guitars are awesome and very beautiful, i do love them very much. But i still have many guitars and need some extra cash for my trip to visit my mom, this is why i am selling them... I am located at Saigon, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. And I can send more pics for the serious buyers

Payment: No Paypal. I would take a safe bank wire transfer or a Western Union Express money order. Buyers will have my personal info after the done deal. Buyer will have to pay for the total of low transfer fee.
No worries and no gamers here.

Shipment: Shipping by International Air Parcel Post w/ a tracking#.When payment is clear, i will confirm with buyers and shipping/handle guitars out for you in the same or next business day.. I have shipped guitars and bass world wide, no problems.

Check my 100% honesty ebay feedback: angelloveguitars
and my 100% feed back on MLP

Email: atomega at hot mail dot com
cell: (84) (0)90 966 2992

Have a nice day,
Thanks and kind regards,
ALG

DSC00997.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

Latest posts