• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old Tokai Parts - Box full of stuff

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali Girl

Reaction score
I have a box full of vintage parts so you can restore your old guitars. Pretty much every part needed for an LS guitar, sets of pickups, tuners, circuit boards, cover plates, screws, plastic parts, switches. Some stuff for other models as well.

I'm too lazy to photograph and list it all. Just send me a pm with what you need for your guitar and your email address. I'll take pictures and give you the prices.

Parts are small so I can ship to Europe or wherever you call home.

Several sets of tuners & pickups. PM your email address and I will take pictures.

marcusnieman said:
Need a pickguard mounting bracket for an ES. Got anything?

Got one for an LS, not sure if they are the same. Might be best to keep it with the LS guard.

Cali Girl said:
marcusnieman said:
Need a pickguard mounting bracket for an ES. Got anything?

Got one for an LS, not sure if they are the same. Might be best to keep it with the LS guard.

Thanks. The LS guards are L shaped flat brackets. The ES a long threaded screw that attaches to a pad below the pickguard. Screw attaches to a mounting piece that screws to the body.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1958-1965-nickel-Gibson-ES-175-Pickguard-Bracket-and-mounting-Screw-/320875990195?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D320917565342%26ps%3D54

Sold a bunch of stuff so far. If you need anything for your old guitar - send me a pm. Tuners, pickups, plastic parts, electronics, pots, knobs, wiring.

I might even stop being lazy and post a picture on here.

But if you want something, speak up before someone else gets the part you need.

Cali Girl said:
Sold a bunch of stuff so far. If you need anything for your old guitar - send me a pm. Tuners, pickups, plastic parts, electronics, pots, knobs, wiring.

I might even stop being lazy and post a picture on here.

But if you want something, speak up before someone else gets the part you need.

Gold reflector knob?

marcusnieman said:
Gold reflector knob?

I have some gold knobs, but not reflectors. Did they ever make reflectors?

More stuff sold today. Still have some left.

How about a screw and saddle for my Greco? Its a wire bridge.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20322839@N03/7807624300/

No problem, still have more LS parts:

Tuners
Backplates & plastic
Wiring, switches
Knobs
Pickup Ring
Truss Cover
Case

P9030006.jpg

P6220007.jpg

P6220005.jpg