• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Tom Murphy aged

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wknight2

Reaction score
For sale is my 1957 Custom Shop Gibson Les Paul 57 Goldtop aged by Tom Murphy. There are no marks on this guitar other than what Tom Murphy himself put on during the incredible aging process. Original case, custom shop cert, etc included. This guitar has BIG neck. It resonates amazingly, sustains for days, and I really like the vibe. I?ve played over a hundred Les Pauls ? aside from my friend Chuck's Rossington, this one is my favorite Gibson Les Paul (and about 1/2 the price).
PRICE DROP $4199 .

I have super high res pictures here on my blog: http://mycoolguitars.com/gibson-custom-shop-historic-1957-les-paul-gold-top-tom-murphy-aged/

I'm also selling a 1966 Fender Jazz Bass in candy apple red, a 1965 Fender Precision Bass in Lake Placid Blue, a 1964 Fender Jazzmaster, a 1968 Gibson EDS-1275 doubleneck, a Fender JV ST57-115 stratocaster, a 1980 Tokai LS-120 Reborn Old, a Yamaha SA2000 335, and possibly a few other guitars. The woman demands getting the dining room back, so I need to thin the herd of duplicates in my collection.

gibson-57-murphy-goldtop-full-front-1.jpg
[/url]

Thanks!
It's my favorite Gibson. Joe Bonamassa played one at Royal Albert Hall, so he likes them too ;)

Probably most...
Its for people who love Gibsons and Tom Murphy. If you love the huge neck, Gibson, and Murphy, you'll have a hard time finding another. Still my favorite Gibson aside from my friends Rossington.

Best offers considered on the guitars I have for sale. There are new toys (see below), and I don't want to face a firing squad.

Hamer-Design-Gallery-Vector-full.jpg

Thanks. I hope to add information pages on various brands, models of guitars to make it easier for people who like to collect. I just slapped it together around end of March, early April I believe, and am getting a fair amount of traffic. Its fun meeting other collectors, and having discussions about guitars, etc

wknight2 said:
Thanks. I hope to add information pages on various brands, models of guitars to make it easier for people who like to collect. I just slapped it together around end of March, early April I believe, and am getting a fair amount of traffic. Its fun meeting other collectors, and having discussions about guitars, etc

Cool.... good luck on your sales. Nice guitars!

Back