• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold !

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on 800 euros for an epiphone japan SG? Surely you can do better than that, since you wanted me to sell my greco rg-850 for that price.

Breaks my heart to see members having to sell guitars, they've obviously bought because they wanted, just because the economy sucks right now.

Good luck with the sale. Hope things start looking up so you don't have to thin the herd any more! :wink:

Jason

bruno said:
Come on 800 euros for an epiphone japan SG? Surely you can do better than that, since you wanted me to sell my greco rg-100 for that price.
:D Ah ah !
According to him, the price of my '88 Greco RJ85 that I'm currently selling was to high. :p

The thing is that mr The Beatles Sound, is quick to go to other people's sale posts and point out loud so that everyone can read, that he thinks the prices are high. Most times he is just plain wrong, about the prices.

But even if he wasn't, avoid pointing your finger at other people when you are the one praticing outrageous prices.

I've bought quite a few japanese guitars from french owners, they were always fair deals, and the only thing that might have been slightly higher were the shipping costs. So I don't care if mr beatles is located in france. He's prices are indeed too high.

And he should mind his own business, and not other people's sales.

bruno said:
The thing is that mr The Beatles Sound, is quick to go to other people's sale posts and point out loud so that everyone can read, that he thinks the prices are high. Most times he is just plain wrong, about the prices..

Well then, I'll be very clear with you
your Greco is not a RG100 is a RG80,
any way the price of your guitar in Japan is 45,000 yen
with all the purchase costs plus taxes and any
the price is Honest 780/800 euros
has not come tell me stupid stories
you talk with someone who bought guitars in Japan
and I know the whole market in Japan Ocassion

give me the serial number of your guitar
and I tell you where you bought this guitar
will give the serial number

and before going to fiddle with your acussations
application that is really me.

Bye

Oh really... well then you may care to explain, why it is a RG-80, and ellucidate everyone.

You might also explain, why you are selling an epiphone japan SG for 800 euros, which accounts for something like 96,000 yens. All people have to do is go to digimart and check the prices.

Please, I'm all ears...

I suppose this one here, is also an RG-80, right? Funny that mine is exactly the same model.

https://picasaweb.google.com/soundmama/GrecoRG100USED#

Also I have the custom's paperwork with the original guitar value, should the buyer be interested.

Stop lying to people, stop practicing obnoxious prices, support your accusation (you do realize there is a 1990 greco catalog, right?) and mind your own business!

bruno said:
Oh really...!

F8166A05.jpg

Non comments

Why is everyone so bitchy lately??

You can sell guitars at whatever price you want - if you're not interested in buying it, who cares what the price is? There are ridiculous prices all over ebay on guitars and people do buy them. As long as the buyer and seller are happy with the final price, everyone wins.

The difference in many cases is selling a guitar because you need some cash and alternatively, selling a guitar because you don't have to. Look at Koiz guitars and Guitargai..... sure their prices are high but the product is good and they don't care if it sells next week, next month or next year. The price is the price.... if you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Exactly anyone can sell the guitars at the price they want... the buyer will decide whether or not he wants to buy the guitar. That decision is not up to the seller.

But please don't go to other people's sales posts, to complain about prices with false claims, especially when your own sales pratices are overpriced.

bruno said:
Exactly anyone can sell the guitars at the price they want... the buyer will decide whether or not he wants to buy the guitar. That decision is not up to the seller.

But please don't go to other people's sales posts, to complain about prices with false claims, especially when your own sales pratices are overpriced.

+1 !
If somebody doesn't like the prices for guitars offered from members here he should stay away ! Somebody is asking the price and another one is paying the price.Those who find it too expensive don't need to buy it !

Back