• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1964 Fender Jazzmaster BIG PRICE DROP

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wknight2

Reaction score
1964 Fender Jazzmaster, all orignal with original case and strap!
Big price drop, $4850 to $4399. GC offered $4K, for that price I'm keeping her :)
A very cool 1964, all original Fender Jazzmaster with case, whammy, even the original strap! This guitar has very little fret wear for its age, plays like a champ, all the switches and knobs work, and sounds stellar! These are very very hard to find in this good of a condition. Again, the guitar is all-original, has not been monkey with, and was purchased from a dealer who is also a columnist for Premier Guitar. This is the real deal! A mint, under the bed 1964 Jazzmaster is close to $9K, so this is a very good price for a sweet guitar. Again. unlike an ebay guitar, this guitar was purchased from a NYC area dealer and columnist at Premier Guitar who will vouch that it is all-original.
FenderJazzmasterFront.jpg

FenderJazzmasterNeck.jpg

FenderJazzmasterCloseFront.jpg

FenderJazzmasterCase.jpg

FenderJazzmasterBack.jpg

thank all mighty powers of GAS that I bought a 60's Gibson SG Std today..........Ahhhhhhhrgggg....drewl....

Thanks! One of the best playing 60s guitars I've had (it actually has fret height, unlike most 46 year old guitars).
If you like basses, there's also a 66 Fender Jazz Bass in Candy Apple Red and a 65 Fender Precision Bass in Lake Placid Blue going on the block soon :)

I might consider some interesting trades.
I have most of the Japanese guitars except for a Burny FLG240. Maybe a PRS (already had a CE, CU24, would prefer an 85 or 86) or Collings or Huss and Dalton or something? Who knows, PM me if interested.

big price drop, $4850 to $4400. GC offered $4K, for that I'm keeping her :)

bump, also selling my Yamaha SAS1500 small body 335, similar to a Gibson 339.

http://mycoolguitars.com/my-collection/yamaha-sas1500/

Back