• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTS 2000 LS320 Cherryburst, unplayed, mint

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_man

Reaction score
We can argue about the colour (ochay still calls it clown-burst), but: this is a 3010g LS320 that's never been played. Of course she comes with OHSC and all paperwork. Open book, I privately imported her from Japan, which is legal. I'll supply all the papers including customs and VAT paid when she entered the EU some 5 years ago.

- single piece honduran mahogany back
- nitro finish
- long tenon
- Seth lovers
- fret edge binding
- brazilian rosewood fretboard

A real 59.

Shipment inside the EU is free of charge, which is a Euro 90.-- value including insurance. Shipment to the other home (i.e. US) is fairly expensive as I discovered recently (sorry mick). Of course testing and pickup in Linz, Austria would be highly appreciated.

Here you'll find some pics (sorry, I am too stupid by now to get them in here):

http://gallery.me.com/rgrafend#100135

I'll sell for best offer. But please be reasonable, don't offer less then 2k. That's what I paid 5 years ago excluding shipment from Japan.

If you want better, more detailled pics please let me know. I even might consider to put her onto a striped chair.

Cheers, Rup

Back