• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Guitars for sale (UK) - PRS/Gordon Smith SG-1

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinfan

Reaction score
These have been on/off/on/off sale in the past, but I have a few non-music things I want to buy and so the sales must actually happen now to fund those purchases!

All guitars can be collected from Manchester, or I can meet you if required. Postage is possible for most items. Please contact me via PM me if you're interested in anything!

These have been on/off/on/off sale in the past, but I have a few non-music things I want to buy and so the sales must actually happen now to fund those purchases!

All guitars can be collected from Manchester, or I can meet you if required. ?Postage is possible for most items. ?Please contact me via PM me if you're interested in anything!

#1 - PRS McCarty Korina - ?1150

Very rare one-piece body (most are two or even three pieces) and a big, smooth and round tone. ?Classic blues/rock guitar, super dark rosewood fingerboard which is really slick to play and feels great. ?All stock with its PRS hard case, this guitar is almost mint with just some slight tarnishing to the nickel hardware/pickups.

McKorina1.JPG

#2 - Wez Venables "La Cabronita" - SOLD!

#3 - Martin J15 acoustic - SOLD!

#4 - Gordon Smith SG-1- ?350

Great sounding Gordon Smith SG-1, all stock except for a lightweight aluminiuim tailpiece. ?The original stop bar will be included in the sale. ?Comes with a Gator hardcase. I've owned it from new, it was bought from Sounds Great Music, and it's been well looked after. There are a few tiny scuffs here and there, and one larger chip on the rear, plus there are also some blobs in the paint along the bottom edge. Gordon Smith aren't known for their superb finishing skills! A cracking looking guitar, and a bargain, surely?

005.jpg

#5 - Martin J12-15 acoustic - SOLD!

A quick bump for the weekend - a few sniffs, but no definite offers/sales as yet...

twinfan said:
No-one?

I don't believe it!!!

The PRS really calls me, but I've two axes on sale right now :-? BTW, it doesn't have a Brazilian fingerboard, does it?

Nope, Indian 'board. I don't think any of the Braz models made it out of the US.

Wow, lovely guitars and nicely quirky. I approve :)

I already have three McCartys, but that Wez V looks great - if it had a rosewood 'board (and maybe a neck pickup) I'd have it... Very Billy Gibbons! Tempting...

Best of luck with them - and I'll have to remember not to come back here after the pub...

Bump for some price adjustments and the addition of my 12-string Martin :D

**** you! :)
Haven't these sold yet then?
I've just noticed that Cabronita is an oil neck too - not a sticky gloss... Makes it more tempting...

Where in the UK are you then?

Still? I can't believe that PRS is still around... I really shouldn't go sniffing around the dusty end of the classifieds, should I?

Latest posts

Back