TOKAI Les Paul 1983 LOVE ROCK LS-60

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicago

Reaction score
Seen on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.ch/TOKAI-Les-Paul-1983-LOVE-ROCK-LS-60_W0QQitemZ7349738616QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why 0 bids ? Is there something bad on this guitar ?

Maybe a bit heavy for most interested buyers, or they just don't like the rather high starting bid price without a hardshell case.

yeah thought was good value for $549 to be honest. It's an 83 so I'm not expecting it to be as good as my 79 Ebony LS-60, but it looks in good condition, so I'll give it a go

Well I think you lot missed out on a bit of a bargain with this one! Every bit as good as my 79 LS-60 which surprises me for a 1983 model. Very resonant, super low action, really great condition, no fretwear!

tezza-j said:
Well I think you lot missed out on a bit of a bargain with this one! Every bit as good as my 79 LS-60 which surprises me for a 1983 model. Very resonant, super low action, really great condition, no fretwear!
Got a 1985 LS60 with all of that plus gorgeous flames and Seymour Duncans and original case, wanna buy? 8)

I have a Killer 1982/3 Cherry Burst Plaintop LS-60, real light weight and like you said real Tone Monster -

Latest posts

Back