My bolt on Burny Les Paul Custom

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holt1

Reaction score
is_reuse0813h-img600x450-1271402010.jpg

is_reuse0813h-img600x450-1271402011.jpg

I bought it this way! I am eventually going to clean up the mess. It was a little on the inexpensive side so I think I get to keep this one! :p

Mono said:
That's hilarious! How much did you pay for it?!

Not that much. With getting it shipped probably around 250 or 300. Can't remember the exact amount. I've been trying to find one that I could justify keeping and I think after fixing this one up it will be the one! I am going to pull the screws out and that bolt and glue some doweled wood pieces back in, make sure the fracture is fixed and then maybe sand and paint.

We will see! :p

The irony is that using glue and a clamp to fix it originally would have been easier than the "screw-method" :D:D

those screws did more damage than good. drilling those in left less wood hence more spaces to fill up.

the best thing about where i come from, skilled luthiers will fix this like nothing happened to it for around us$60

truly bolt on!

reminds me of bolt machine one, which was voltes v's head.. :lol:

yubsesperat said:
those screws did more damage than good. drilling those in left less wood hence more spaces to fill up.

the best thing about where i come from, skilled luthiers will fix this like nothing happened to it for around us$60

I'd love to see a 60$ work for this headstock break.

yubsesperat said:

Obviously you aren't from Sweden, here luthiers would charge you a 100$ just to look at it :D

Back