Greco egf- ? model id help!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo hobo

Reaction score
Ok! Heres one for you GRECO detectives ,I have seen this GRECO advertised for a private sale in japan ,Not Much info and the photos are terrible ,any ideas as to what model it is?
It has mint collection logo and trc..I can not make out the serial number,The seller has no idea ,he claims it might be a egf-1800...wink wink.nudge nudge !
I am in two minds as to what it might be,,,It might be a eg1000d in chsb...the top looks like a egf-1200 .

Any one got any ideas.

223543612_1.jpg

223543612_2.jpg

223543612_4.jpg

MOJO HOBO

With the starting price listed for that sale I would be wary. Too much of a chance to take but the flame top looks nice. Also has the sticker on the back and a few visible dings.
223543612.3.jpg

Hmmm. I dont see any fret edge binding for an upper model.... Is it a possible refret? I dont believe it is a 1800.. But that is my personal opinion

JungleBookBoy2 said:
Hmmm. I dont see any fret edge binding for an upper model.... Is it a possible refret? I dont believe it is a 1800.. But that is my personal opinion

+1

Thanks for all your input! I Wanted to post the guitar here becuase a few things do not add up and my alarm bells started ringing!
I was not planning to purchadse the guitar WULFY not at that start price :eek:

The lack of fret binding is the first thing i noticed,DING DING !!!
Then there is the terrible photo of the serial number..It could mid to late 80s serial ,but i am none the wiser?
The flames are too nice as well! DING DONG!!!!

So very sus! but i have seen stranger things...

MOJO HOBO

Latest posts

Back