dry z and dry 82 bobbin colour!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo hobo

Reaction score
Just a quickie that another forum member might know the answer to,What colour were DRY Z bobbins & the later DRY 82s

Black-black
White-black
Black -white

Also what models high end model were available in 89-90..and what was the specs..

Cheers..# :lol:

MOJO HOBO

Only the EGF-1000; 2 or 3 piece maho back, 2 piece maple top with flamed veneer, according to the catalog poly finish but so far only seen nitro's, SD pups.

Cheers VILLAGER,
The guitar i was eyeing up,was a GRECO from 1989,flamed top,lemon drop...With a bit of digging ,i have found and realised it is a eg1000d with SD pups..Nice guitar ,i would love a high end greco,but i would prefer a super real egf-850 +model..

Thanks anyhow!

MOJO HOBO

Cheers VILLAGER,
The guitar i was eyeing up,was a GRECO from 1989,flamed top,lemon drop...With a bit of digging ,i have found and realised it is a eg1000d with SD pups..Nice guitar ,i would love a high end greco,but i would prefer a super real egf-850 +model..

Thanks anyhow!

MOJO HOBO

Hello chris,
How are bro! :D
There is one on yahoo going for 98,000 yen, an eg1000D Yes,but i have found another ,a bit cheaper?
I am just looking for the right greco really, I know i said i would not buy another MIJ ,but i have a bit of cash left from house renovations to indulge
myself ! One more ! :lol:

MOJO HOBO

Marcus my man,

I am good thanks! You?

Haha man I know hey? I have stopped now but I have 6 waiting at Rinkya to be shipped!!! 6!!!! ARGH!! 2 I am keeping and the rest I will sell. My remaining debt will be gone with them!

Latest posts

Back