1977 greco ace frehley smoking guitar!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo hobo

Reaction score
Hello, second post today in the greco section,just found this ultra rare 1977 greco on e-bay usa.
I have never seen anything quite like it,was never a kiss fan when younger ,but knew their live shows were a bit over the top,now i know why :p
The you tube clip has put a smile on my face all day,surpose you could call this greco a flame burst :oops:
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as me ,wiped the value off the greco though!
http://cgi.ebay.com/1977-Greco-Les-Paul-Ace-Frehley-Moded-Smoking-Guitar_W0QQitemZ290341331855QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item4399b1238f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Hi, welcome to the fourm,
I remember getting my first Kiss album in 1978, I was 16, it was called Double Platinum. I was hooked.

Nicely modified 77 Black EG600PB that had U-1000 standard pickups, btw there was also the sunburst model called EG600PR same specs.

In 1979 the black one became EG800PB with U-2000 pickups, and the sunburst stayed as EG600PR with U-1000 pickups......

I don't think I would buy it though.....to much coin... :eek:

Hi there sushi guy!
Thanks for the welcome,afraid i do not live up to forum name :( ,at my age the only "mojo" i have left, or can rely on is in my MIJ VINTAGE guitars :roll:

Maybe i should change it to MOJO NO-GO!

Latest posts

Back