Lumtric Guitars (Sonic Guitars by the Lumtric Co.)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldSoundz

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I don´t know if this post belongs here, hope I´m not doing anything wrong.

I wanted to show you guys a couple of guitars I have for sale. I feel in love with the build quality and philosophy of the Lumtric Co. (they build the Sonic Guitars in Japan) while traveling through Japan a couple of years ago and thought it would be great to bring those guitars to Europe. I was thinking about running a company which would sell already built guitars and also custom models. I ordered a couple of guitars to start with but then some things made it impossible for me to follow my plan and some of those guitars are still with me. You´ll notice the headstock doen´t say Sonic but Lumtric. That´s something Mr. Takeda (CEO at the Lumtric Co.) and me thought would be a good Idea since searching for Sonic Guitars in the internet is an almost impossible task and also to give the European guitars some exclusivity. They are the only models ever made with that writing on them. The guitars come of course with the authentity Certificate and Lifetime Warranty. They are incredibly built as you all may know from Sonic guitars and are a dream to play. I have them posted at Reverb but you can also contact me if you have interest or want to come try them or whatever. They are located in Düsseldorf, Germany. They are completely NEW. More pictures at my Reverb shop in my profile or just PM me!

ljbohopemc0dmsorrgvr.jpg

bz3f2yobdf3crehdqk8v.jpg

ql9twqswofglegrri3gd.jpg

They look delightful

. I have to ask out of simple curiosity what does Lumtric mean ?? Is it a last name ?? or is it just a made up word ?

Struggling with a severe GAS seizure here. :) Did did you change the Tele's fretboard radius on your Reverb.com page today? It stated 12" this morning, now it's 9,5" (which reduces the GAS by 1/3) or am I seeing things?

BTW, you misspelled the name (Yutaka Takeda) on those pages. ;)

Sorry for that GAS reduction point. I actually haven‘t changed the description lately. Well, only to add that it comes with a hard case, but the radius was 9,5 from the beginning as you might imagine 😉

The guitars feels and plays extremely great, by the way. And if you are seriously considering it write me, we can surely make a better deal!

Best,

Jorge Miranda

Back