Tokai Talbo Bass!!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firma4

Reaction score
Hello there! My name is Maxim, I'm bass-guitar musician from Russia. I was lucky enough to get a one unique instrument- Tokai Talbo Bass B-120 ( B-120 it's a only note that I can find in catalog of 1985) I can not find any information about this guitar. Not even materials she was made of,not actual price for her, not a circulation or how many of this guitars exist. By the way, I have no success to find any info by serial number on websites.
I will be much appreciated if you can share any information about this unique and awesome guitar with me. I want to know as much as I can about it.
Best regards,
Maxim.

Serial number: 4022031

My mail: [email protected]

Talbo are usually cast Aluminium but you know that much. Best email Tokai directly with pictures and ser # . They respond very quickly.

Hi

I've been working on some Talbos lately so I may be able to help.

Body is solid Aluminium, Neck is Maple 1 piece with rosewood fingerboard. Electronics are solely original for Talbo.
The serial indicates it was built in 1984. I believe they only had 1 Bass model in 3 colours and 2 guitar models.

sorry I can't find more for you.
regards
Peter

P.S. Talbo stands for Tokai ALuminium BOdy

Peter Mac said:
Hi

I've been working on some Talbos lately so I may be able to help.

Body is solid Aluminium, Neck is Maple 1 piece with rosewood fingerboard. Electronics are solely original for Talbo.
The serial indicates it was built in 1984. I believe they only had 1 Bass model in 3 colours and 2 guitar models.

sorry I can't find more for you.
regards
Peter

P.S. Talbo stands for Tokai ALuminium BOdy
Thanks you!!!

Hello, I'm always looking for original Talbo Bass and find your posts.
If you can, could you give us any photos and information of your Talbo Bass?

Back