1984 goldstar st50

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesyrat

Reaction score
Hi everybody, it's a real pleasure to write my first post on this forum, after years of "fierce and hungry" reading.
Yesterday is arrived my goldstar st50 GS. It's wonderful and sounds great. I bought it in on the bay, it's all original. Insertionist was saying that it was an 1981 st60 but it's completely wrong, obviousely.
Body is 2 very well (fantastic) seamed pcs of ash, "U" pick ups, final prospec saddles and so on. it seems an early '84 st50.
The only strange thing is that oval sticker: it seems to be rubbed to avoid running out the number (in my opinion is 50...). Is it a pathetic aim to earn a few euro more?
Here the pics, thank you for your opinion
https://picasaweb.google.com/101107667234599124668/TOKAIGoldstarSound1984?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Nice one Bluesyrat. Sticker looks like 50 to me. Very nice condition. GS stands for Golden Sunburst I recall

beauty, think i've got her sister, electronics have been swapped in mine i think, and mine has got the round stringtree, nice looking guitars.
:D

Latest posts

Back