LC80S white.I want to change the golden metal parts...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mladshi

Reaction score
Hi there, I just bought a brilliant LC80S in white...:) ( just to let you know that the guitar is 2005 :))))) ) It was finished in the beginning of february for me! There was not a LC80S white anywhere with few japanese stores and one of them contacted TOKAI and they finished one in white. I can say the guitar is absolutelly sweet! Oh man it sounds really good even with a small fender practice amp!
The only thing I want to touch there is the metal parts ----> TUNING MACHINES, Screws on the pickguard, the bridge! All of them are GOLDEN ! I hate gold myself... and I believe that it will look gorgeous in chrome. So my idea is:
1. Does any one feel interested in replacing his own Gotoh chrome parts with my brand new ones?
2.And does anyone know if it is possible to change the cover of the pickups? It is golden as well...

I already changed the strap pin with a straplock system.

I look forward to hearing from you!

And oh, man, this guitar sounds!:eek:)))

Hey,

I mentioned it in another thread but I'm also a owner of a new Love Rock
(mine is a LS70 GT).
Funny enough, changin the straps (to Schaller Security Straps) is
exactly what I've done 5 minutes ago, because the Tokai Straps were much
too small and the guitar nearly hit the floor two times.
Can't help you with your golden hardware problem, but I have to say that
if I wouldn't have gone for the Goldtop, I'd have taken the white Custom :p
Have fun!
RnR-Cannonball

I did the same in my LS-70.I changed buttons to Schaller straplocks.The ones coming stock from factory semmed a little small too.

Latest posts

Back