Springy Sound ST80 or above Rosewood Board Question

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebar

Reaction score
I?m currently thinking about trying to find a Springy Sound ST80 or above. From looking at previous posts on the forum, they seem to have great reviews relating to both build and tone. However, I?ve only recently sold a USA Strat Plus because I wasn?t keen on the maple neck. So, my question is: does the ST80 come with a rosewood board, or is there a similar level model which would suit what I?m looking for (a strat ?62 copy) but with a different model number?

Also, are there any specific sellers or stores which may have something already in stock (ebay searches are proving to be pretty fruitless)?

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can give me.

Yes they do have rosewood boards but seem to be harder to find. There are more maple ones about, I think.

The rosewood board on Tokais can be quite thin, it's no slab, that's for sure.

Thanks for your advice Cali Girl,

I'm starting to feel like this is going to be another quest to find a 'golden ticket' :eek: :roll:

I'll take my time to see what crops up and, in the meantime, I'll try to do more homework on the models Tokai produced.

Thanks Again. Tony

You can check out some of the specs in my Tokai start book which you can preview at the link below in my signature, good luck with the search!

Iain

Latest posts

Back