ive found my dream guitar..and its a tokai!!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkmavis

Reaction score
but i need u guys to help me out here....ive no idea what kind it is..sorry if ur used to people like me bugging you, but i hpe you can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! its used (but mint) tokai love rock..now heres the bind, ive no idea what model it is :( ill tell you all i know qabout it..mahogany body and neck (one peice neck cept fot the2 'fins' on the headstock) 2 screw holes on the truss rod cover..and the cover is blank..full size parellelogram inlays..kluston style tuners, normal gibson headstock on it is inscribed 'love rock model' rosewood fretboard..and the top on it looks like walnut??? well its deffo walnut colour its a bookmatched top 'walnutburst' it mabe quilted maple, aged cream surrounds on the pups, there covered btw(the pickups), and the the tone pots are 'vintage' style i.e. they have that ikkle metal tip telling u what volume ur at...theres nm scratch gaurd, and no empty screwholes either for it to be mounted..the quilt top..is deep too mabe qqq or even qqqq. well thats it...any help would be greatly appreciated coz...its not cheap...oh...serial number :oops: (nearly forgot) is 0004197.. thanks in advance people :)

My guess is the LS-75Q. Look at bluesman's thread, and compare his pics to your guitar. Hope that helps! :D

Sounds like you just described my guitar and thats an LS75Q in HDC

Hey Skybone I live in South Yorks where abouts are you Im in Sheffield, My Ls75q is a 2002 model

Back