lefty authenticity

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seminoles019

Reaction score
iv been searching for a nice left handed les paul or 335 style tokai and stumbled upon this
http://cgi.ebay.com/TOKAI-Love-Rock-Left-Hand-Electric-Guitar-MIJ-2001-/280599669122?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item41550b2982#ht_580wt_916
so my questions is it the real deal?
if so any idea what model?
thank you for any help :)

This is just a guess but I'd bet most lefty models are going to be legit. The extra cost in making a lefty is not something a faker is going to take on.

thanks guys!
what are your opinions on
1 condtion?
2 what would be your limit if you were bidding?
considering avaliblty of left handed guitars in genrall and the fact that epiphone standerds are 350.00 used and this seems to be in anotherr league ?
thanks for your help!

Seminoles019 said:
thanks guys!
what are your opinions on
1 condtion?
2 what would be your limit if you were bidding?
considering avaliblty of left handed guitars in genrall and the fact that epiphone standerds are 350.00 used and this seems to be in anotherr league ?
thanks for your help!

Looks in decent shape from the photos, and pics of the wear & tear are clear enough. Pickups I would remove and resell, they're worth a bit on their own but add nothing to resale value when they're in a guitar.

Epi's are going for 350 used??? Something is very wrong there. My limit would be however much I was willing to pay for it.

Latest posts

Back