Tokai Guitars' UK website

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyR

Reaction score
Is it my imagination or has time stood still for the Tokai UK website? Guitarist has reviewed new models which apparently don't exist according to the website. Their latest news concerns an ES model that is to be launched in April 2001 - I can't wait that long. Has anyone ever had an email replied to from them? Yours hopefully, TommyR.

i email one time never got a reply- i have been told its a one man band operation- may be thats why

Yes it is a one man operation in the UK. Not sure I can add much more.

Ned

I emailed Tokai UK too and got no reply, so I emailed Tokai Guitars Benelux and got a reply in 10 mins. They could answer one of my questions but could not tell me the UK list prices.

Tokai Benelux copied in the Tokai UK contact in their reply and asked him to answer my question which he did that day. Here's the email addresses,

Bob Murdoch (Tokai UK): [email protected]
Tokai Benelux: [email protected]

Steve.

Yes, the Netherlands Tokai distributor is very active and we communicate often.

Ned

Same here! - I emailed them & got no reply
I've been checking it since it appeared & it has'nt changed yet. I think Tokai should fire them off & find someone who gives a **** as these people obviously don't!

That's not really fair.
I met the guy who is running the Uk distribution (which he is doing on his own) two years ago at the NEC. I think he's done an excelent job and would say well done in getting Tokai back into the Uk market.

OK so the web site isn't keeping up but that's probably coz he's too busy trying to meet the demand.

Give the guy a break at least we can get Tokai's again.
GB

I recently looked into opening a Web shop and ultimately a retail outlet for 'Made In Japan Guitars'. Looking at the Tokai UK dealers list, there seems to be none in the South/SouthWest, so I emailed Tokai UK requesting information about becoming a Dealer - No reply - Perhaps I'll try the hotmail address ....

Cheers .. Andy

Latest posts

Back