Vibramate B7 kit for Bigsby B7 Tremolos for Love Rocks!!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EEEEE OK!No reply!Are you amazed about this thing and dont know what to say or just bored to write anything about it? :D

You need an extra category for folk like me ??clueless about Bigsbys, and not planning to learn. Call me lazy, but on the vanishingly rare occasions when I'm playing a twin-humbucker and suddenly feel an urgent desire for a tremolo unit, I'm far more inclined to pick up my Springy and make do with the different tone rather than go and install something. Even if I do have to turn the house upside down looking for the arm.

It looks like a good idea, though, if you really do need a Bigsby on your Love Rock.

Some of those are interesting, but this is beyond retarded:

Vibramate-V7-v-600.jpg

For some reason I have it in my evil head that gold bigsbys on black lesters (love rocks) with gold hardware looks cool. But i shudder when I see them on pretty flametops. Just my deal...

I have a bigsby on a FJ tele. I think Bigsbys are cool! I love those old Duane Eddy sounds.....

I put a Bigsby on my Tokai ES 120 and love it...I can't imagine playing without it now that I've grown accustomed to it.

102_2638.jpg

102_2637.jpg

Back