Is this forum dying or dead?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it's difficult to post pics.
Hi Rupert, you seem to be the only one who is having trouble posting pics and i don't know why ...its easy.
If we see MIJ it's just a final assembly.

If you are saying that Tokai are only "assembling" in Japan then your WRONG, i know for sure Edwards do this but Definitely not Tokai.

Sometimes it's better to die.

If the site doesn't interest you any more then why not just not visit. There are still plenty of good guitars popping up and new members asking advice, so the Forum is still doing a service and membership is still climbing. I don't get what you are trying to say.?

Mick

Apparently it's difficult to post pics.
Hi Rupert, you seem to be the only one who is having trouble posting pics and i don't know why ...its easy.
If we see MIJ it's just a final assembly.

If you are saying that Tokai are only "assembling" in Japan then your WRONG, i know for sure Edwards do this but Definitely not Tokai.

If the site doesn't interest you any more then why not just not visit. There are still plenty of good guitars popping up and new members asking advice, so the Forum is still doing a service and membership is still climbing. I don't get what you are trying to say.?

Mick

You joined in Sept '08 but posted this 2 years ago?. Mmmm... In fact I've found that this forum offers the best online database of info on Japanese guitars bar none. Thankfully there are very knowledgeable people here who are willing to share their experience and without whose advice many of us would've had to search a lot harder to tell quality MIJ from a POS. You sound like a bit of a grumpy old chap really.

Hmmm...I don't seem to have a problem posting photos/pictures:

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fu.jpg

Lost in USA lately or something Rup??

Sounds like you losing so much these days.

Whatever happened to ya?

Used to be one of the xxxxest here before.

Maybe better go back to your old Austria or something.

Anyways you sound crazy here Rup.

Tokai is ofcourse still doing great in Japan.

Quality before Quantity since 1947.....

Joe Japan. 8)

You sound a bit disenchanted, Rup.... what's up?

This forum like any forum or marriage or relationship for that matter, has it's ups and downs.

You've not contributed much over the last months..... not really fair to take a swing at the content if you don't add to it.

the_man said:
To my knowledge the Tokai manufacturing site in Japan does not exist anymore. What we can buy nowadays is good quality, but MIK or MIC. If we see MIJ it's just a final assembly.

rup

If that's true then I agree with your conclusion. :cry:

the_man said:
I asked the same question when I was active on this forum about 2 years ago.

You need to work on your maths, bro.
You only joined in September 2008, we're now in August 2009, that's 11 months ago, not 2 years ago.

Since 1947 and stronger than ever before...

Diamond said:
You need to work on your maths, bro.
You only joined in September 2008, we're now in August 2009, that's 11 months ago, not 2 years ago.

Rup used to be a member before, on a different profile, in a different country, maybe in a different life?

Is the forum dying? No.

Next question?

8)

Mike

youami said:

That is the funniest post I've ever read on this forum. Well done. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RyanC said:
youami said:

That is the funniest post I've ever read on this forum. Well done. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen those before and they are great. Anyone have a link for them?

:lol: My two cents; the Tokai registry is one of the best guitar forums out there. I think it has a very high ratio of people that actually know their stuff per total number of users and it is one of the places where you can actually find relevant information on a lot of topics, not only on Tokai.

er, "cup of shut the F up". I'd seen that one before somewhere. Sorry, not sure what the source is. This is my favourite one (slightly edited):

yc.jpg

Sorry for any offence.

ganzua said:
:lol: My two cents; the Tokai registry is one of the best guitar forums out there. I think it has a very high ratio of people that actually know their stuff per total number of users and it is one of the places where you can actually find relevant information on a lot of topics, not only on Tokai.

+ 1.

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back