Just got my 1st Tokai Love rock ls70f

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humpy

Reaction score
i love rock it... I must say this guitar is brilliant brand new out the box and plays like a dream. This will be the first of many. - I am just glad i found out about these guitars, cant wait to take it to a gig and they will all say " what make is that again"

thanks for saying hello every one, by the way i only paid ?420 for my brand new tokai love rock with a flame top. if any one can beat that price then let me know. hahahahah
it was good wasnt it. 2001 model.
oh also i got a hard case thrown in for the bargain.

On 2002-05-06 22:56, beerslinger wrote:
<------???

sorry, i meant to quote the dude that started the forum. Im just wondering how he got it so cheap.

It so expensive to ship from gs universe to the US

cintacts = contacts sorry guys. i looked all over ebay for a tokai love rock and found one that was brand new the guy had brought a couple of tokais so he could sell them to a m8 in france but sadley he died so the guitars needed to be sold over here at a good price. i had to travel a long way for it caus it is a wicked guitar. probably one of the best i own.

there is a tokai on http://www.sospubs.co.uk/adverts its an 80's for ?300 check it out there u go a bargain for u. you just have to look.

Latest posts

Back