Amazing Telecaster

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Mac

Reaction score
Ned has posted my 1986 catalog - with the "saucy" cover.
There is a TTE100S (Sharaku) Telecaster shown seperately to the TTE50.
Has anyone seen one of these guitars?
I would be very interested in comments, feedback, sitings, owners, etc

Peter

Until now I thought graphics finishes on guitars were a big no-no, but I take it all back - that is cool. If I'm really good can I please have one? :smile:

Hi james
What about Elvis Costello - "I love Tokai Strats"...who doesn't?
I reacon Luis and Barry will freak when they see this Tele, it is such a cool graphic as you say.
I just gotta find one first.
regards
peter

Anybody talking about Tokai teles here?

It is an amazing tele Peter and I will be very pleased plying one,but this item is very odd.I am trying to find any Breezy or TE but there is none.They seem having desappeared.I am very sure we will see them on ebay or similar next.You will see.Ah,and waht a bill...

1986 catalog is great,thanks.

Luis

Theres an old Breezy on the UK eBay now:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=858225056

Could be a TTE-80 (52 style replica) or it might just be a TTE-50 thats been stripped down and had a 3-way bridge put on it. My German is a bit rusty so I can't be sure :smile:

James

Hi,

I've got a late 80's block label Breezysound ser#222085 rosewood neck, custard cream body.

It's done 4 albums and all the touring for them, countless studio sessions, and generally had the cr*p beaten out of it. My problem? Well, basically - it's fu**ed and I need another one!

Anyone got one to sell? I'm not after a collectors box, just the right neck profile (ideal for my small hands) and the right body weight/pickups.

Mines got a butchered centre pickup added to ape the sound of the centre pickup on the Talbo I had to sell in the early 90's, but thats another story.

i also have a Talbo jnr in natural aluminium - anyone got knowledge of those at all?

If you can help in the quest for the Breezy - I'd be v grateful!

ht

Back