Tokai LS125 SEB

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

striker327

Reaction score
hey all,
today I lay-buyed a tokai LS125 SEB and got it for about $1700 Australian dollars. I was lucky because I got it for the price it was before the prices went up plus a discount, however there was an LC85 there which was very nice but had a different fingerboard which i didn't like that much but sounded pretty good. Do you think I have made a good choice between the LS125 and the LC85

Your LS125 has a nitro finish, brass saddles and aluminium talpiece none of which the LC85 has, so the LS125 is a better speced guitar

But it all comes down to which one you liked best, they are both great guitars!

well the LS125 was the last guitar i picked up because i didn't really like the look of it, but as soon as i started to play something weird happen. I started to play awesome on it without a care in the world. Usually I am a nervous player and cant really play around people. I don't really know, but with this guitar i was really comfortable

striker327 said:
well the LS125 was the last guitar i picked up because i didn't really like the look of it, but as soon as i started to play something weird happen. I started to play awesome on it without a care in the world. Usually I am a nervous player and cant really play around people. I don't really know, but with this guitar i was really comfortable

You made the right choice then :D

If you feel good and happy, then what else matters ?? Take care of your baby...enjoy :lol:

ok thanx guys.... I've made the right choice :)

PS oh, one more thing does the LS125 SEB come with cream coloured inlays? or maybe thats the LS125F

The LS125SEB has vertical pieces of mahogany between 2 layers, which gives a very specific sound. Excellent sustain, very defined on the low end while maintaining reasonable highs. Pair her with a Dual Rectifier, 2x12 Black Widow and you are in heaven.

The quality of all SEBs I owned (and I still have one) is outstanding. As mentioned before they are nitro of course.

What I don't like about the SEBs is their weight. You have to be young and need strong shoulders to play them for a few hours.

Does Tokai still build them? I haven't seen one popping up for some 2 years.

Cheers! Rup

I think they do make them but come in under a different name because of the price changes (its a weird thing that tokai do).

Back