Tokai Breezy Sound Tele "Updated Pics"

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonnygonz

Reaction score
what wood is it ?and what year is it made?what model TE?
serial 1017812 in backplate
TEB on pickups
no made in japan decal
its formerly 2tone burst but scraped to natural by the first owner..its has
a marking on the neck pocket 3=10 and in the cavity control 3=10 GS .Z
on POTS D1M.

MANY THANKS AND MORE POWER TO TOKAI LOVERS!!
TokaiHeadstockFront.jpg

TokaiheadstockBack.jpg

TokaiBodyfront.jpg

TokaiBackCloseup.jpg

TokaiBridge.jpg

BackCloseup.jpg

Might help if you don't post a "rolleyes" smiley about two hours after starting your thread. Funnily enough, most people aren't glued to the forum on a Sunday afternoon!

(We save that for when we're in work ;))

AlanN said:
Might help if you don't post a "rolleyes" smiley about two hours after starting your thread. Funnily enough, most people aren't glued to the forum on a Sunday afternoon!

(We save that for when we're in work ;))

im sorry, i guess..

Don't get your knickers in a knot Sonny, you only need to post in one section of the forum to get answers and if someone points this out to you there's no need to be rude......

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
Don't get your knickers in a knot Sonny, you only need to post in one section of the forum to get answers and if someone points this out to you there's no need to be rude......

Mick

Who's got who's knickers in a knot? :wink:

Great way of starting one?s career in a forum. A little more humble approach gives you a lot of more attention on your questions.

Just my 2 cents. :wink:

PetJyr said:
Great way of starting one?s career in a forum. A little more humble approach gives you a lot of more attention on your questions.

Just my 2 cents. :wink:

ok ..get it masters..down on my knees..

leadguitar_323 said:
Not biting besides, i don't wear knickers.... 8)

Mick

That's left me with an image in my head that's probably damaged me for life!! Thanks :wink:

Latest posts

Back