What Can You Tell Me About This Burny Les Paul Special

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't look knackered, just well used :D I had a Burny LP junior that was a fantastic guitar, wish I still had it, it's cheap enough, but it's difficult to tell from the pics if it really does have any major issues or just a few dinks.

LuBee said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230344214884&viewitem=&salenotsupported

Here's the original pics - Chingo sold it to the seller. Am I right in thinking he's got a good rep on the forum?

Chingo has a decent rep for being honest, so if he says 'the guitar is playing nicely' it probably is, seems a bit odd that the UK buyer is selling it on so quickly and at a loss too! Maybe you should ask directly why they are selling so soon after buying?

Still looks a good price though, and a LP Special looks all the better for a few battle scars :)

i have to admit i bought this guitar! i was worried why the seller was prepared to take such a loss {when you consider shipping charges and the dreaded customs that he must have paid} but at the price he was asking i couldnt resist. it needed a professional set up and a little recrowning on the frets but after that i have to say its a great guitar and the p90s in it are some of the best pups i,ve owned! its got a few dings but i think that adds to its charm and they certainly dont affect the playability. if you see another one-go for it! generally any issues with a Burny are cosmetic because the build quality is fantastic -dave

That's fantastic that a forum bro got it! Good price too I believe.

The thing that put me off the most was the cosmetic condition especially crack down the side of the fretboard from the new nut being put on.

I got stung with a les paul once that had a similar crack and turned out it ran all the way down the binding - so am very wary!

I do regret not buying it as they seem very few and far between!!

Enjoy

LuBee

Back