• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai Les Paul Love Rock LS-70 2001 Honeyburst (UK but will

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satchboy69

Reaction score
2001 Japanese Tokai LoveRock LS-70, with a honeyburst finish. The correct colour of the guitar is shown in the piture within the flightcase - the guitar is not as red as in the other pictures and is absolutely stunning - I have not seen a nicer finish on a Tokai or on a Gibson. Excellent condition, no marks nicks or blemishes.
The serial number is 0104412 which means it is a 2001 model .Tokais are stunning instruments in both looks and sound, and compete neck and neck with high end Gibsons, leading to some people changing the headstock logos to Gibson and people not being able to tell the difference. The sustain, look, overall feel and playability make this guitar an absolute stunner, the reputation speaks for itself.

Any additional shipping costs and/or, import, custom/duty charges at the destination are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Packing is as strong as possible as the flightcase shown is included in the price.

Pictures available.
[email protected]

your email address doesn't work, you emailed me cos I bid on ebay, but I replied and it got bounced back, do you have another address?

Oh thats weird mate, maybe the anti-spam mail I'm using, I'll have to look into it...

Thanks for the reply anyway, you can either get me on [email protected] or [email protected].

The hotmail address is probably the most likely to work as it doesnt run the anti-spam software.

Hope to hear from you soon,
John

Whats your email address by the way mate so I can just check if i've accidentally done something stupid like block a domain or something silly

Cheers,
John

Back