Tokai GoldStar Sound Factory Settings Help

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordhammie

Reaction score
Does anyone know the factory settings were done to the GoldStar Sound Strats ie. Action, single coil height and truss-rod setting? I went with Fenders 4/64action, .010 Truss-rod and 6/64-5/64 for the pups but it's a miss...

Someone with ideal settings will help out a lot...Thx

The mechanical settings for the neck and action are OK. Now you need to check the quality of the nut slot heights and exit, then recheck the previous if anything was changed. Then adjust the pickup heights to suit your requirements.

mdvineng said:
The mechanical settings for the neck and action are OK. Now you need to check the quality of the nut slot heights and exit, then recheck the previous if anything was changed. Then adjust the pickup heights to suit your requirements.

I went up two turns on each pup; got terrible feedback and then went down three turns...it got better and then went down one 1/2 a turn and now it rocks! Thanks soo much!

- one error was that I wasn't pressing down on the last fret to adjust the pups.

one error was that I wasn't pressing down on the last fret to adjust the pups.

Easy done.

Glad you're sorted.

Back