The Return of the Reborn

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariki

Reaction score
Dear all,

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I just wanted to post an experience I had with Mark from japanguitars.co.uk...
You guys probably already know him, but there's a few things that I just need to say.

First off, I think it's easy to be a good person to deal with if things are going really smoothly. That's how 95% Ebay feedbacks happen for people who aren't 95% nice :roll:

Anyway, here's what happened. Not so long ago I decided to take the plunge and I ordered one of Mark's Reborns. Mark was very nice to deal with and the Reborn arrived quickly. Up to that point, everything went smooth.

When I got the Reborn, I noticed that she had a neck refin, which wasn't announced at the site. It was quite a nice guitar, so it took me some thinking, but after a few days I finally decided that I'd like to send her back. Now I read Mark's return policy which said that returning a guitar essentially meant exchanging it for another guitar. As I didn't really see anything else to fit the combination of my needs and wallet on the site, I got a bit nervous about the whole thing.

In any case, to make a long story short, Mark has been really great about it: he gave a full refund without any hassle. Always quick to answer emails back, always friendly, and really nice to deal with. Even when things don't work out as expected.

Well, I just thought that good things should be said too.
End of experience report

Cheers,
Wim

Yup, Mark (not "mike"!) is a true gentleman!

Edit: suffice to say that Mike is a true gentleman too, but he shouldn't be confused with Mark :)

cheers wim ...i do my best...still amazed I didnt spot the refin first time.....

too many guitars too little time ....

heh mark mike strange how its so easily confused...

Whoops!

Sorry Mark for the typo! Corrected now :)
At least I got it right 4/5 of the times.
Small kids at home, waking up several times at night... I get pretty tired sometimes. But we all know that's just temporary.

Anyway: cheers to you!

If I ever need a japanese guitar again...

Back