• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederikb

Reaction score
Up for sale is a very nice Daphne Blue ESP 400 series strat. These were the forerunners for the vintageplus series and Edwards strats and were made in Japan at the ESP plant. I'm not sure excactly when it was produced - late 80ies/early 90ies perhaps? Quite rare colour I believe...

Sounds and plays great. The staggered alnico pickups have that chimey, quacky goodness and are also great with the gain turned up! Very comfy and fast neck medium c profile I would say. Condition is good. Just had a pro setup with a fret level. Frets still have plenty of life left in them. Lots of minor scratches and dents. Two medium sized dents/chips on the side of the body (see pics). All original except the string tree and the pickups selector knob.

Included in the sale is a very nice brand new gigbag from Thomann...one of those with a lot of padding.

650 euro including shipping to most EU countries

Back