• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Greco EGF 1000 Super Real 1980 + OHSC

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederikb

Reaction score
Time to let go of this beauty: Greco Super Real EGF 1000 from 1980.

As far as I can tell it's completely stock including the very sought after Dimarzio PAFs. According to the Greco brochures it should have a brazilian board...

Nice chunky (and strait!) super real neck, low stringaction, setup with 0.10s and ready to rock

Bath- and kitchenweight agree: 4.1 kilo

Included is what I believe to be the original early Super Real hardcase - before they added the logo. It's fully functional, but has obviously been used - but not abused.

Condition of the guitar:
As you can see in the pictures this guitar has been used. Amazingly the frets are in VERY good condition. It has a few smaller nicks and dents on the back, neck and headstock. As you can se from the pics it also has one big dent in the front plus a couple of medium sized ones near the binding. As far as I can tell it's not delamination or shrinking - it's purely a battle scar. All the electronics work.

I'm located in Copenhagen, Denmark (EU)

Price: 1200 euro

More pics http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/o568/frederikbr/

df5b3953.jpg

45e51bff.jpg

9596383e.jpg

0affe7e3.jpg

431eeefd.jpg

6be5fc73.jpg

cbc3b792.jpg

4ba76eae.jpg

More pics http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/o568/frederikbr/

No one interested at all?? This guitar kicks ***...but I have to many and a baby is expected any day so I got let this one go fast. so now reduced to 1200 euro.

As I just pm'ed whelanator I just bought a Greco SA 900 so now trades are out of the question. All reasonable bids will be considered!!! :)

EDIT: did I ever mention that it plays like butter...come on folks!

Back