• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SALE or TRADE : Fender Stratocaster Vintage Player 60 L.edit

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Licks

Reaction score
Fender Stratocaster Vintage Player 60 Limited Edition 2001 Aztech Gold + Kinman 56-56-62 Price : 680 ? - 592 ? - 940 $ US

Hi all,
I sale or trade a fantastic Fender Stratocaster in Aztech Gold, rich in quality, Limited Edition 2001.
I put Kinman AVN 56-56-62 (neck-middle-bridge) pickups.
The guitar was my principal instrument for gigs but still be in very good condition, but have some dings / scratches ( look @ pics)
The back of the head was signed by Buddy Whittington from John Mayall 's Bluesbreakers in 2008 after we met.

Fender made the range " Vintage Player" in limited edition in 2001 for the European market only. This range arised under 4 different models. Each model was produced with 250 specimens in all (either 1000 Vintage Player in all). It s' acted of ' 50 or ' 60 Mexican conceived by J.W. Black (a masterbuilder of Custom Shop de Fender), which comprised the following :

- single colour
- special Texas microphones modified with the stud of the cord of Ground located low for a better tonal balance (I n' do not have the original P.U anymore )
- staged tuners Gotoh standard Kluson like (as on the Eric Johnson Signature)
- US vibrato
- completely US electronics (pots CTS, selector Switchcraft, etc)
- radius 9.5" for a lower action
- medium jumbo frets
- body isolated with painting graphite to avoid unwanted noise
- small sticker oval silver plated behind the head indicating " Limited Edition J.W. Black" , and certificate indicating the characteristics of the model

With thus not confusing with the classic player series which has nothing to see! This VP is better than certain American series !
60211big.jpg

guitares001.jpg

guitares005.jpg

guitares023.jpg

guitares007.jpg

guitares011.jpg

guitares012.jpg

guitares009.jpg

guitares013.jpg

guitares014.jpg

guitares022.jpg

guitares024.jpg