Props for the Faber locking bridge for Les Paul

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S58CL-IAKOT

Reaction score
I bought the Faber locking bridge for my Vintage White LC85S Les Paul Custom about 2 months ago and Im delighted with it. Rather than scratch my head over questions, I went to the Tokai parts website and sourced the phone number to ring the supplier directly. Gottfried speaks great English and has the patience of a saint, I asked him question after question about specs,installation and performance and got the answers I needed. The Tokai uses the bridge with 4mm posts specification and I received the bridge, posts and locking nuts from Germany very quickly. If an absolute schmutz like me can install the new bridge literally in minutes, then anybody can do it. Intonation on all 6 strings is absolutely bang on the money and the locking aspect just makes things sound fuller and with increased sustain. If anyone is thinking about purchasing the Faber bridge, I can heartily recommend em, sound great and a breeze to fit.

Latest posts

Back