List of dealers

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macavity

Reaction score
Hello!

since Monday I'm the lucky owner of a LS-390 and I'm so thrilled about the quality that it won't be my last Tokai.

So I wanted to ask if anybody can name me some dealers in Japan/East Asia that will ship worldwide. I'm aware of Ishibashi (though they don't list any Love Rocks at the moment) and Nafiri in Indonesia but I can hardly find anything else. And yes of course I alos searched this forum for dealers.

Regards

Real standard .com doesn't ship to U.S or Canada unfortunately. I wish they did. Pretty sad how Gibson locks up the U.S market.
After playing Japanese instruments for 15 or 20 years now. I personally feel there is a lot more heart and soul put into the instruments. I did purchase a Chinese Tokai recently for $330 and actually like it. Yes I said it. Gathering parts to upgrade all electronics and know it will be a great beater player.

I agree Real-Standard is a reliable shop. I got a Limited LS from them back in 2007 and had a good experiencience with Toshi. They shipped to Spain

Latest posts

Back