Hey!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulstar89

Reaction score
Hey peeps. I’m based in the uk and I play bass. I’ve a soft spot for Japanese instruments. I have zero knowledge of tokai’s history or where to source them so I felt it a good idea to join this forum which has the tools for my many questions lol.

Look forward to interacting with everyone.

Welcome. And plenty of reading on those topics. Hopefully the search tool will get you what you are after. The top hits in the searches on here aren’t always the most relevant I’ve noticed. Enjoy

Welcome. And plenty of reading on those topics. Hopefully the search tool will get you what you are after. The top hits in the searches on here aren’t always the most relevant I’ve noticed. Enjoy
Thanks. I’ve just been going through some threads. You are very active here.

If I have any questions which I can’t find via the search option I will create a thread.

Seems like the model I’m interested in is the pb65n or 60. Looking for the Sen body maple neck fretboard.

Chat soon

Yeah, members come and go. At times other folks post a lot then there is a lull, and in those quiet times I, and others, have tried to create some sort of framework for reference material by piecing together information had not been compiled previously. Otherwise it's just a bunch of posts asking how much their guitar is worth. Slowly getting there.

Last edited:
Back