Good guitar repairer in Hampshire (UK)??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fury_dice

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a reputable repairer/luthier in Hampshire? I'm in the north-east of the county so I guess Surrey or Berkshire are possibilities too. I last had my Goldstar set up by a chap called John Pitts in Bishops Waltham and he was great, but I don't think he's in the business any more. Looking to get a recently (and rashly :cry: ) acquired ST40 set up (and possibly updated a bit - pickups, tuners) but didn't just want to go to the nearest one out of the Yellow Pages. Any advice gratefully received. Cheers. David

A Bit out of your way maybe? BUT...I travelled from Just outside Peterborough to get my Greco worked on by this Chap...... Barry Palmer. Yes EX Machinehead Barry Palmer... At Gig Gear Harlow

Worth the effort believe me, I have had Barry work on several Guitars in the past and was sad when I heard he had retired. Well he has not! He is doing superb work as ever and he is VERY competitively priced. You'd not regret it.

Back