• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 80's Tokai 'Goldstar Sound' Stratocaster. Maple Neck

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masonstoops

Reaction score
Hi there, and thanks for looking!

I'm selling my Tokai Goldstar Sound Stratocaster "replica." It has honestly been a while since I did the research on this guitar, but I remember being told on this forum it was a bit rare to see a Goldstar Sound model with a one-piece maple neck.

Though the candy apple red finish has a few very small dings and scuffs (most of which I'm certain could be buffed out with the proper TLC), the guitar is in fantastic cosmetic condition, and even better playing condition. The neck feels absolutely fabulous, and it plays and sounds like a dream. All the hardware and electronics are 100% original. I recently had it fully setup by my tech, so it's completely dialed in and ready to go.

I'm asking $720 including shipping for the guitar. I never had the original Tokai hard case, but I will ship it in a newer hard case.

Do let me know if you have any questions at all, and I'll do my best to answer. Thanks again, and have a great day.

Pictures below. More detailed photos can be found in the slideshow here: Tokai Gallery

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

Latest posts