• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale UK: Bacchus Strat

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyscott

Reaction score
One of the un-named Japanese shop made Bacchus strats. Bacchus stopped making the period correct headstock guitars a few years ago but some shops in Japan still had a market for them so persuaded Bacchus to make some more without the Bacchus name on the head. At least that?s what the rumour mill reckons, I expect there are more knowledgeable folks than me who might chime in. Bought around five years ago (I think!) from a dealer in the Netherlands, The Acoustic Fellowship, who had this one and a Tele.

It?s a 62 replica. Yuta pickups. Nitro finish.I managed to strip the threads on the block so have replaced it with a Callaham block and their short ?64 drop in arm. It?s in great condition, never gigged, but does have a few minor marks, most noticeable being some chips around the neck pocket. I?ve seen a few Bacchus with this going on.

Looking for ?650 plus ?30 shipping costs but am open to close offers. I?d prefer to sell to the UK but will consider further afield.

Drop me a line here if you?re interested.

I can't find links in my flickr account to embed pics here but hopefully the link below will take you there.

Cheers,

Andy.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/116866713@N05/sets/72157645216898626/

Back