• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Rare '94 Ibanez RG670DXVM - ?325

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinfan

Reaction score
Another guitar I have for sale before it goes into the Guitarist magazine ads!

For sale: 1994 Ibanez RG670DXVM

This model was only available for one year in Europe, making it quite a rare thing. It's essentially an RG770DX with different pickups (Q series). Great sounding and playing guitar with the All Access Neck Joint and matching sharkfin inlays. This one is in Violet Metallic, the same colour the 770DX was available in the previous year. Cosmo black hardware, including the trem arm(!).

No locking nut cracks, the neck is lovely and straight, minimal fret wear - this guitar is in very good condition. The only wear is along the bottom edge where the previous owner has knocked it a couple of times. Please see the pics.

I'm asking for ?325 + UK postage only (if required, probably around ?25). Cash on collection from Manchester is fine, or a cleared cheque if you require it sending to you. I don't have PayPal, sorry. I can also arrange to meet at a convenient location if that suits you.

PM me if you're interested. Cheers!

RG670DXVM_1.jpg

RG670DXVM_2.jpg

RG670DXVM_3.jpg

RG670DXVM_4.jpg

RG670DXVM_5.jpg

RG670DXVM_6.jpg

Back