For sale Love Rock ii (double cutaway) Violin Finish

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdhousemusic

Reaction score
Hello. My shop recently got in (from Tokai UK) a new (made in Japan) Love Rock ii double cutaway in the finish (VF). I believe it must have been a display model because it has a small area that looks like belt buckle rash on the underside of the guitar as well as a few very small dings (nothing has broken the finish). Its still new and under warrantee. Tokai has given me a break on the price so I'm able to sell it cheaper than I normally could. The cheapest I"ve seen them anywhere was $1350 plus shipping (from the UK). I can sell this one for $1050 and ship it to the US for much cheaper since I'm here. I can also get any other model Tokai makes if anyone's interested. Its an amazing guitar and plays great. Professionally set-up in my shop. Email info@birdhousemusic if interested. Thanks

Wow i always wanted a Love rock II, can't swing that price right now though. You can get any model into the states now from Japan ?? Is that because they are deemed used or have you someone on the inside at customs ??? It would be nice to have a North American dealer again.

Back