• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale is Bacchus BST 62 take 2

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throstur

Reaction score
Had to publish again because vital information missing, sorry. Ned ;-( Maybe you could throw the first one out for me?

Hi friends, I have decided to sell some of my guitars. One that has to go is my beloved, beautiful Bacchus BST 62. Fantastic player really, perfect in every way. It would be fair to say that it is in excellent condition. It?s all original, vintage white, nicely aged, a mint green pick guard, the original Yuta pickups of course, slab board, nitro and the radius is 9,5 which makes soloing and bending easy. All stainless steel hardware including a tremolo arm that I made myself. Has the correct headstock with the inscription "Bacchus Begining of a new era" (Beginning with one n)

Some pics here http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp231/throsturv/Misc%20%20Instruments/?start=20 The 59 clone is not for sale

Please contact me if interested and maybe we can work something out. It?s worth mentioning that I?ll be in Brighton for 10 days around Christmas and could send it from there. Im 100% honest and if http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp231/throsturv/Misc%20%20Instruments/?start=20d like to check my reputation you could check me out on eBay. I?m throsturvidisson there.

After consulting with members of the forum and other friends, I have decided to sell the Bacchus BST 62 for 1300 USD or 800 pounds. This is supposed to be af fair price for this wonderful guitar.

This is for UK addresses only. Included would be shipping and since it would be shipped from my daughters place in Brighton, or even delivered in person, if the address is close, there are no custom fees or anything else to pay for the buyer.

If interested email me for more info and pics to [email protected]

Back