• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Tokai LS-75 in CS /Tom Holmes pu's LR baggs/Sold!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevort

Reaction score
Sold! eBay for $1000.00. An beautiful Tokai Les Paul, Made-in-Japan "Love Rock" model LS-75. Guitar is in great condition!(photo's at bottom,sorry I didn't clean her up better!). Fret board and wires are in good condition, displaying little noticable play-wear. Gorgeous carved cherry-burst solid maple-top on mahogany, with historically-correct dove-tail book match head-stock. Cream-bound rosewood fingerboard, appointed with beautiful mother-of-pearl position markers! Serial number: 0509797, produced in 2005. Neck is a nice medium C-profile that is a pleasure to fret, but not too chunky.

This guitar was modded with Tom Holmes(USA) PU's and a LR Baggs piezo bridge system.(Also, A easy to remove battery compartment was added to the back of the guitar for the piezo preamp)
Each with a seperate output jack so the PU's stay passive. IT does have a mini toggle to do either or or combine both pu's.
Also, I have added locking Klusen tuners so the tuners still appear for the most part vintage.
I have added on the neck volume a push pull to split the coils and on the bridge volume a push pull phase switch for the old Jimmy Page deal.
The original neck tone is a volume control for the piezo and the tones are combined on the bridge tone.
I used a vintage Bumble Bee cap for the tone control.
The strap buttons are PRS buttons so it holds well.
It will ship in a nice SKB TSA case. The origanal case was falling apart.
All the original parts can also be included. Bridge ,tuners, PU's(Vintage mk2)
etc..
I have a clip of the tone possible on my site I'll add also. here:http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12103&highlight=

Sent to eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/170867478330?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

I prefer to use Pay Pal or other secure means of payment and I only Ship to the Lower 48 US States only! Please inquire about payment forms other than Pay Pal.
Thanks!
Trevor
:D

DSCF0973.jpg
[/img]
DSCF0968.jpg

DSCF0967.jpg

DSCF0969.jpg

DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0971.jpg

Latest posts

Back