• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1980 Greco EGF1800 Super Real

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wknight2

Reaction score
I may actually sell the 1980 Greco EGF1800 Super Real. http://mycoolguitars.com/greco-egf-1800-super-real-1980/

Greco-EGF-1800-Front-Full.jpg

Greco-EGF1800-in-case.jpg

There's a one-in-the-world Flying V on the way :) But, I did promise to reduce the number of guitars in the house substantially so I'm in trouble :(
Reducing duplication in the collection, so also selling a 1980 Tokai LS120 Reborn Old, 1964 Fender Jazzmaster, a Fender JV ST57-115 (I'm not sure if I'll sell the burst or the candy apple red), a 1980 Burny with birdseye maple top, a Yamaha SA2000 335 Super-Axe, a 1964 Fender Jazz Bass, a 1965 Fender Precision Bass, a Gibson 1957 Gold Top Les Paul Murphy aged, and rarest of the rare a 1968 Gibson EDS-1275 doubleneck with all the Jimmy Page features.

Wow ! :eek:

How much would you ask for this one ? (just asking out of curiosity, I got myself a 1200 this week so this one is not for me ;) )

a-wai said:

How much would you ask for this one ? (just asking out of curiosity, I got myself a 1200 this week so this one is not for me ;) )

Been visiting Mark?

jacco said:
a-wai said:

Been visiting Mark?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I asked him exactly the same

The price is good if you live in the US or Canada.
But for us in Europe it can get a little high depending on the import tax.
However, this is a nice (and rare top) 1800 so for the enthusiast it is a great opportunity no matter the shipping address.

:roll: What price are we talking about ? As far as I can see the seller reacts absolutely not to any question.Seems to become common here...Last week I pmed 2 different guys here in the classifieds offering sale or trade without any answer.Anyway I don't mind.I do not need to buy your guitars but it seems like you need to sell it :-?

Sorry, I'm not always right in front of a computer. To my knowledge I've responded to every serious inquiry, which were made via PM.
With regards to weight, I don't have a digital scale, so I haven't responded to that. I'm going to weigh it on a digital bathroom scale, but won't have the ability to do that until next week.
With regards to price, I've had some PM offers north of $4K, but nothing that makes me want to part with her. I've never seen a neck so dark, and it feels different from anything I've ever seen. I just need to reduce the number of guitars I have, so if this one doesn't sell, I won't shed any tears ;)

As Koub said are taxes if you sell it to Europe horrible.In Germany approx 25 %.Such a rare guitar with this extraordinairy top might be worth it.

Latest posts

Back